Guidelines for participation in Research Ethics for Postdocs and Researchers in Medicine course
- Act number: MEDFARM 2021/719
- Decision maker: Faculty Board of Medicine and Pharmacy
- Decision date: 2021-06-23
- Contact: Jenny Carlsson firstname.lastname@example.org
- Processing body: Office for Medicine and Pharmacy
- Document type: Guidelines
About the document
Table of contents
Together, the seven medical faculties in Sweden have developed a web-based course to increase knowledge about research ethics and the importance of an ethical approach in research. Research Ethics for Postdocs and Researchers in Medicine is given in Uppsala by the Centre for Research Ethics & Bioethics (CRB) within the Disciplinary Domain of Medicine and Pharmacy, Uppsala University.
The course targets research and teaching staff within health and medicine in Sweden. The overall objective is to provide an overview of research ethics and an introduction to the ethical guidelines and legislation that researchers in Sweden must comply with. The course is delivered in English.