Opening hours at all University premises
- Act number: UFV 2019/1656
- Decision maker: Vice-Chancellor
- Decision date: 2019-09-24
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Processing body: Security and safety division
- Document type: Regulations
About the document
Table of contents
The Vice-chancellor has decided that
- All premises at Uppsala University will be closed to students between 00:00 to 05:00.
- Decisions regarding extended opening hours for individual projects or events are made by the University Director in consultation with the Security Manager
- Decisions regarding extended closing times on different campus areas are made by the respective curatorial boards.
More information about the decision, as well as pm about the background, can be found in the attached document (Swedish only).