Grading scales for first- and second cycle courses and programmes
- Act number: UFV 2018/1961
- Decision maker: Vice-Chancellor
- Decision date: 2018-10-23
- Reviewed: 2021-11-12
- Contact: Cilla Häggkvist
- Processing body: Student Affairs and Academic Registry Division
- Document type: Guidelines
About the document
Table of contents
Grading scales for first- and second-cycle courses and programmes
The Higher Education Ordinance (1993:100) states that a grade shall be awarded on completion of a course and that the higher education institution may determine which grading system is to be used.
Decisions taken by the Vice-Chancellor on 21 December 2010, numbered UFV 2010/1969 and UFV 2010/1968, are rescinded from 23 October 2018.