Procurement and operation of IT systems
- Act number: UFV 2020/2599
- Decision maker: Head of Division
- Decision date: 2017-01-16
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Processing body: Security and safety division
About the document
Table of contents
These procedures complement Uppsala University’s procedures on the use of IT systems (UFV 2014/1171), and are based on the university's guidelines for security and safety at Uppsala University (UFV 2009/1929), guidelines regarding IT (UFV 2016/896) as well as the Swedish Civil Contingency Agency’s regulations on information security for governmental authorities (MSBFS 2020:6) and regulations on security measures in information systems for government authorities (MSBFS 2020:7).
These procedures have been established for the purpose of
- ensuring that the procured systems and services meet the university's requirements for adequate information security
- Maintaining a high level of security in operating environments and in the university's computer network
- guaranteeing access to information and systems in the event of loss or corruption of information in a regular storage environment or similar event
- ensuring secure log management for all servers and other equipment that provide online services at Uppsala University
- ensuring that personal information processed in systems and services are in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).