The crisis response organisation at Uppsala university
- Act number: UFV 2015/1058
- Decision maker: Vice-Chancellor
- Decision date: 2017-06-26
- Contact: Christina Boman Christina.Boman@uadm.uu.se
- Processing body: Security and safety division
- Document type: Regulations
About the document
Table of contents
Uppsala University has extensive activities, which it pursues both in Sweden and abroad. A crisis generally arises with little or no forewarning. An effective crisis response organisation is an important tool for managing crises and minimising their negative impact on the University’s activities, staff and students.
The purpose of these guidelines is to describe the structure, procedures and functioning of the crisis response organisation. The University’s crisis response organisation needs to have clearly defined structures, leadership and responsibilities, and to be staffed by trained employees who have the necessary preparedness and knowledge to support the University’s activities during a crisis.